Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Daily Inspiration 12-31-14

"It's Wednesday. 
I'm alive. 
I am breathing. 
God has given me another today. 
I am thankful. 
I am blessed. 
God is Good. 

 Just for today. . . 
I will look for joy in all things. 
I will enjoy what is beautiful. 
I will listen. 
I will learn. 
I will believe." 

-- Lori Homeyer 


Hmmmm. Coincidentally, it IS Wednesday and it happens to be the last day of December of the year 2014.

I hope that you find a few moments to celebrate the year that has just come to an end. I have a good sized list so I am very grateful for all of the wonderful things, the increased knowledge and awareness, and my own personal growth and expansion. My business grew, my life took on new meaning, and my love grew exponentially. And, even as I celebrate this year into the accumulation of years, I see a bright and exciting future ahead for 2015. I am eager to experience all that will be and become more of the deliberate creator I've come to be. It is pure joy in action.

I share Lori's sentiments above. I will look for joy in all things. I am thankful. I am celebrating my life more than I ever have in my entire history. I sincerely hope that you join with me in celebrating yours.


Happy Old Year! Happy New Year!

Spread Some Joy Today--by releasing any resistance that you have today. As resistance is released, your natural state of joy is exposed for all to see, including you!

No comments:

Post a Comment