Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Daily Inspiration 7-16-14

"You be the sun, 
I'll be the shining. 
You be the clock, 
I'll be the timing." 

 -- Excerpt from the song, That's What's Up 
by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros 


I just had to share this wonderful video and song with you. It is precious. I love the lyrics, and I've never heard of Lennon and Maisy, or the authors Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros. Having since listened to the original, the version by Lennon and Maisy is infinitely better. This video also went viral with over 5 million views and it's only been up less than a year.

But, who cares so much about all of that. . . let's watch and listen. I guarantee it will brighten your day, even if you have seen it. Enjoy!




"Love Is All There Is. . ." - Paul McCartney & John Lennon

Spread Some Joy Today--Help someone you know feel good. Then, try it on someone you don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment