Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Daily Inspiration 8-7-13

Special Note To CTS Daily Inspiration Readers:

First of all, THANK YOU for being a reader and thank you for all the wonderful comments that I've received over the last four years.

It has been suggested by many people that I create a book out of the CTS Daily Inspirations. I had mixed feelings about this. As people have continued to make the suggestion of the book, I had an idea that I think would make this an interesting and unique book. If many of you who are readers, have been touched by one or more of the inspirational messages, wrote about what inspirations inspired you, encouraged change and growth and generally how they affected you in a positive uplifting way, I would gather these into what I think would be an interesting and powerful book. If you are interested, please send them to me in an email to tminion@commercialtrucksuccess.com. I will include this message for about one month so that all can see it. Feel free to send as many as you like and I will keep you posted on the progress of this idea.



"Rest seems like a nice contrast to overwhelment,
but enthusiasm is always chosen over rest.
The only thing that ever makes you tired
or bogs you down is resistance."
 
-- Abraham, Esther Hicks


Yesterday I talked about having the world on my shoulders, or at least it was the feeling of that. It is commonly called overwhelment and I have more of it than I would like. My strategy for moving away from overwhelment has been to escape the thought pattern, whether it is to escape into a movie, hard physical work, or sleep. That works absolutely, but when I saw this quote from Abraham this morning, I screamed YES!

I hadn't thought of enthusiasm being a better way, but when I saw this, I immediately agreed. It resonated with me. I'm certain I can find something to be enthusiastic about when the next time comes.

The best and fastest way I can think of into enthusiasm is using humor. If I can find a way to get laughing a little, then a little more, it melts the resistance allowing me to get into that special place called enthusiasm.


What A Cool Strategy From Darkness Into The Light!

Spread Some Joy Today--Enjoy some love today. Start with yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment