Sunday, August 4, 2013

Daily Inspiration 8-4-13

Special Note To CTS Daily Inspiration Readers:

First of all, THANK YOU for being a reader and thank you for all the wonderful comments that I've received over the last four years.

It has been suggested by many people that I create a book out of the CTS Daily Inspirations. I had mixed feelings about this. As people have continued to make the suggestion of the book, I had an idea that I think would make this an interesting and unique book. If many of you who are readers, have been touched by one or more of the inspirational messages, wrote about what inspirations inspired you, encouraged change and growth and generally how they affected you in a positive uplifting way, I would gather these into what I think would be an interesting and powerful book. If you are interested, please send them to me in an email to tminion@commercialtrucksuccess.com. I will include this message for about one month so that all can see it. Feel free to send as many as you like and I will keep you posted on the progress of this idea.



"The best form
in which to worship God
is every form."
 
-- Neem Karoli Baba


A thought to consider the depth and wisdom of, and to live by. Sometimes it might seem based on this, that God would be at times hard to worship. In those cases, it isn't God, but us. In fact, it's always us. Praise and love are always a choice.


"If You Meet Someone Whose Soul Is Not Aligned With Yours, Send Them Love And Move Along." -- Dr. Wayne Dyer

Spread Some Joy Today--"Love is my gift to the world. I fill myself with love, and I send that love out into the world." -- Dr. Wayne Dyer

No comments:

Post a Comment