Sunday, May 12, 2013

Daily Inspiration 5-12-13

"I am not here to change the world.
I am changing the world because I am here."
 
-- Lisa Wilson


The above quote and a selection of others for Mother's Day. Happy Mother's Day to all mothers past, now and in the future.

"The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new." -- Rajneesh

"I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life." -- Abraham Lincoln

"Most mothers are instinctive philosophers." -- Harriet Beecher Stowe

"Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible." -- Marion C Garretty


Happy Mother's Day!

Spread Some Joy Today--You already are.

No comments:

Post a Comment