Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Daily Inspiration 9-7-11

"Time is a created thing.
To say, 'I don't have time,'
is like saying, 'I don't want to.'"

-- Lao-Tzu


When I saw this quote, it reminded me of my growth in courage and confidence. I am probably like many people who make up reasons that sound good to avoid doing something I don't want to do. Sometimes we search for a good period of time for just the right legitimate excuse so we can do what we want and save face at the same time.

What has happened in my personal growth, is the courage and confidence to say what I want and risk the response. I can't say I do it always, but I do practice it more and more. And, it feels great too.

Where did we get that just because someone asked us to do something that we should do it? Wherever it came from, it needs to go away. I want to be in charge of me. Some people might find that selfish. So be it.



I Have As Much Right To Choose As Any.


Spread Some Joy Today--People will get used to honesty if we give it to them regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment