Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Daily Inspiration 9-21-11

"If you envy successful people, you create a negative
force field of attraction that repels you from ever doing
the things that you need to do to be successful. If you
admire successful people, you create a positive force field
of attraction that draws you toward becoming more
and more like the kinds of people that you want to be."

-- Brian Tracy


This quote is all about judgement choices. I became aware of this just recently, but I am now practicing it to change my thinking, and I didn't know I was thinking negatively about others being successful, yet I was.

It's easy to go there if I have less, or I seem to work harder and not get the rewards that I think I deserve. It's easy to make judgements about the people you see, such as a young man driving an expensive luxury car, I might have thought he's selling drugs and that's how he affords that car and such. Regardless of whether my guess was correct or not, the problem for me was the thoughts and judgement calls.

So, I began to see someone driving a really fancy car, or high end luxury car, and then I would practice being thrilled for their success and how much they must be enjoying their reward, and how they must have had so much fun picking it out and writing the check!

This little change is smoothing out my thoughts about how I see wealth and how I see others. It is leading me to make less judgements, and give more praise, and experience more joy for others and myself. In addition, it is helping me to see the real abundance that is in this world.



Lining Up With More Loving Thoughts Always Works.


Spread Some Joy Today--Share your joy with others and their good fortune.

No comments:

Post a Comment