Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Daily Inspiration 2-9-11

"People who say that life is not worthwhile are really
saying that they themselves have no personal goals
which are worthwhile. . . Get yourself a goal worth working
for. Better still, get yourself a project. . . Always have
something ahead of you to look forward to--
to work for and hope for."

-- Maxwell Maltz


I love being busy and there are a number of reasons for this and one of them is so that I won't be bored. To me, being bored is so bad, so tiring, and so insulting to the Creator of life! I hope when the time comes that I die mid-stride, for I surely don't want to be watching TV.

Another reason for expanding my activities is to grow. I feel that when we are not growing, we are surely dying. I think that expansion is a main component of our lives and when we are expanding, we are being rewarded by becoming more than we were, if no other reason.

Yet another reason is that I like trying new things, old things with a twist, I even like doing some repetitive things, and the more I am moving, the more alive I feel.

Another is that I love the joy of discovery, and of sharing with someone, especially sharing of ideas and thoughts. I do this every day of my life.

I have a lot of projects and so many more I want to get to as I move through. It is exciting to have projects to look forward to while I enjoy the ones I am focused on right now.

Every time I think I am very busy and maybe even doing too much, I think of John Adams, the second president of the United States. Surely, if you read the book about him by David McCullough, you would know what I am referring to. He was a busy man.



Life Is Expansion. Live It To The Fullest.


Spread Some Joy Today--start a new project, a new goal. You will be amazed at how it creates more in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment