Saturday, February 5, 2011

Daily Inspiration 2-5-11

"Here is a basic rule for winning success.
Let's mark it in the mind and remember it.
The rule is: Success depends on the support of
other people. The only hurdle between you and
what you want to be is the support of others."

-- David Joseph Schwartz


We all need each other. In business, it is impossible to be good enough at everything that you don't need the help of anyone else. There are so many things that need to be done and finding good people to help you is critical.

When I relax in the idea that I will be greater with the addition of someone's help, it always works that way. It is amazing how that works to help me grow. I am always looking for the right people to become involved in our business. As I relax in that idea, many times, they find me and that is very interesting and helpful.



Help Wanted. . .


Spread Some Joy Today--relax and let someone help you!

No comments:

Post a Comment