Friday, February 11, 2011

Daily Inspiration 2-11-11

"Destiny is not a matter of chance;
it is a matter of choice.
It is not something to be waited for;
but, rather something to be achieved."

-- William Jennings Bryan


I love this quote because it holds awesome power. I used to live in a world where I wondered what I was supposed to do; what my destiny was. I was waiting for a sign, holding out for an external deity to direct me toward this that I was meant to do, and the person I was destined to be. It was the world of someone or something else's choosing and I the hoping, wishing, wanting and not knowing receiver.

Then, I learned that the power is not without, but completely and totally within. Before, zero power, and now, ultimate power.

I suppose the other side of that new power is that I no longer have any excuses that make any sense. . .



Once You Get Into The Drivers Seat And Practice Driving, It Is Amazing The Freedom It Brings. . .


Spread Some Joy Today--There is such joy just in the simple thing called choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment