Thursday, November 25, 2010

Daily Inspiration 11-25-10

"Lord, 'tis Thy plenty-dropping hand
That soils my land,
And giv'st me for my bushel sowne
Twice ten for one.
All this, and better, Thous dost send
Me, to this end,
That I should render, for my part,
A thankful heart."

-- Robert Herrick


"To speak gratitude is courteous and pleasant,
to enact gratitude is generous and noble,
but to live gratitude is to touch Heaven."

-- Johannes A Gaertner


"Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life.
It turns what we have into enough, and more.
It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order,
confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast,
a house into a home, a stranger into a friend.
Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace
for today and creates a vision for tomorrow."

-- Melody Beattie



Happy Thanksgiving!



Thank You For Reading And Sharing Back.


Spread Some Joy Today--Nothing will bring you more joy than a thankful heart. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment