Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Daily Inspiration 11-23-10

"In everyone's life, at some time, our inner fire goes out.
It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another
human being. We should all be thankful for those people
who rekindle the inner spirit."

-- Albert Schweitzer


I love this quote above and I am so very thankful for those in my life that have rekindled my inner spirit and cause my smoldering fire to burst again into flame. Some of these instances have been in a book, or audio program, where all of a sudden, the flame shoots up as if it was a gas fireplace and I just turned up the gas. I will forever be grateful for these people, many of whom I have never met, and may never meet.

One never knows when the next person you meet, book you read, video you watch will rekindle your drive and get you going faster, more confident and in a better, more effective direction. Sometimes, it might just be a quote that does that for me. My all time favorite quote reminds me all the time. It is from William Shakespeare: "There is a tide in the affairs of men, when taken at the flood, leads on to fortune." I first heard or read that quote in the 1970's and have continued to love it until now. It spells hope to me, and it is so very encouraging for me to grow and become more.

What better thing could there be to be thankful for? Having someone reignite your passion, rekindle you spirit, renew your enthusiasm, or just get you moving again and on track for what you really want deep inside--that is the best. It is the best because when we are afire with life, we can then be a lamp lighter ourselves.


Seek To Get Fired Up! The Opportunities Are There.


Spread Some Joy Today--When you are really alive, excited, enthusiastic, in love, joyous, it is impossible not to spread that joy. Even if you try to keep it to yourself, it shows so clearly in the smile on your face, the sparkle in your eye, the swagger in your step, and the general calm, confidence in your demeanor.

No comments:

Post a Comment