Friday, March 13, 2020

Daily Inspiration 3-13-20

"Your thoughts 
change the behavior 
of everyone 
and everything 
who has anything to do with you." 

-- Abraham, Esther Hicks 



New: Audio version

[Classic post from 10-31-15]

I've been using and loving my Ask and It Is Given Perpetual Flip Calendar now for about three years. That means that every short message that I see each day is the same short message I saw last time this date came around. And yet, some just jump off the page at me even today. They don't all jump off the page, but some just hit me at the right time where my head is at, and, "Hey Minion, check this out!" Or, "Hey Terry, write about this!"

Yesterday's message was like that, and as I pondered that all day yesterday and then got up this morning to the message for today, I think how perfect it is--for me. The simplicity of it is astounding. So, I'll share it just in case it means something to you.

Yesterday's message began with the quote above: "Your thoughts change the behavior of everyone and everything who has anything to do with you." That is what jumped off the page at me. Consider it--my thoughts change the behavior of everyone around me and any and all circumstances, events, etc., that have anything to do with me. How powerful that statement is. My thoughts not only change my own behavior, events, circumstances, and more, it changes all those around me.

The message continues, "For your thoughts absolutely equal your point of attraction, and the better you feel, the more everything and everyone around you improves. In the moment that you find an improved feeling, conditions and circumstances change to match your feeling. . . . Playing the Which Thought Feels Better? game will help you begin to realize the power that your own thoughts have to influence everything around you." 

My point of attraction is where ever I am now, the person I have become so far, my awareness so far, so what is coming into my life has everything to do with this position and these things. When I look at my life and what I am attracting into my life now, I can see that it is dramatically different from what I used to attract into my life before I was even aware that I was doing such. It's not like I am now at the point where I control everything, but at the same time, that is exactly true--I am controlling everything.

You probably know people who seem to be going through one shit-storm after another. I call it being the pinball in a pinball game as opposed to being the player in the game, bouncing off one issue to another, racking up blaming points, getting flipped around, and so much more. Jim Rohn used to say that, "things like that just seem to happen to people like you," when someone would complain about circumstances and how all these things are fighting them--and apparently winning. It's clear to me that they happen because of our point of attraction and awareness at that time. I see people in those circumstances today (actually I don't see very many because they are no longer on my radar) and I totally understand how those things are happening to them.

Sometimes people might say, "what were you thinking?" when someone makes what appears to be a grand error, and in reality, that is probably the perfect question to ask; albeit, the attitude of the asker, in this case, is not really interested in greater learning or guidance, but only condemnation and their own method of blame.

I'll continue tomorrow with more about the game, Which Thought Feels Better? and how it is a perfect way to help change the thoughts that change our point of attraction.


My Entire World Is Controlled By My Thoughts. 

Spread Some Joy Today--by deciding that it is a good choice for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment