Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Daily Inspiration 3-10-20

"It's true, that out of diversity
often will come conflict. 
Yet, it is just as true, 
that out of diversity 
will come harmony." 

-- Albert K. Strong 


New: Audio version

[Classic post from 10-27-15]

I agree with the quote above, and though we may not want to admit it, conflict and harmony can both be valuable, and they are also choices of what we either expect from past experiences to happen, or it is dependent on what we are searching for.

Here's a great question: What do we get out of sameness? Abraham, Esther Hicks said this: "The most magnificent Creators don't want to get together with people who think just like they do. They're looking for people who have other thoughts because out of the contradiction, come ideas that could not be born out of sameness. Your relationships will be ultimately more if you're not identical twins just "yessing, yessing, yessing" to everything that the other one is about."

How often people get into groups that agree with one another, or at least on the surface that might be true. Yet, what are they learning? What they already know?

What I loved about that quote from Abraham was this line, "because out of the contradiction, come ideas that could not be born out of sameness." Based on that exciting line, a contradiction can be a huge asset.

I can still hear my mother saying to me, "don't contradict me!" and me replying (in my head, of course!), "I will if I want to!" I guess I've always challenged authority in one way or another. . .


Get Excited About Contradiction And Diversity And Challenge. That's Where The Fun And Excitement Is. 

Spread Some Joy Today--by finding the harmony in all things.

No comments:

Post a Comment