Sunday, November 17, 2019

Daily Inspiration 11-17-19

"We ask ourselves, 
 'Who am I to be brilliant, 
 gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' 

Actually, who are you not to be?" 

-- Marianne Williamson 




New: Audio version

[Classic post from 6-28-15]

I used this photo a few days ago and I cannot get it out of my mind. They say that a picture is worth a thousand words and I know that is true, as this one speaks volumes to me. Here's some of what this photo says to me--even screams to me with delight:

I'm fabulous! I feel fabulous! I feel like a star! I feel joy! I love my perfect hat. I love my choice in shades. I can be anybody behind some cool shades, and right now I'm fabulous. I've got beautiful, naturally curly hair. I love my hair. My great summer dress with the yellow borders clicks with my shades as do the other colors that blend so nicely with my great hat. I feel alive. I feel good. I feel free. I feel wonderful. 

I'm in love with me right now. I love me. I love myself. I feel like I'm showing off the real person inside me that so often I have tried to hide. I am hiding no more today. I am feeling too good to be concerned about any of that. I am feeling like I have a smile on my entire body. I feel like a wave of deliciousness has covered me giving me even more joy. I am fabulous. I feel fabulous. I am so enjoying this moment as if there were no other moments to be concerned about. 

And, while I am loving me and feeling fabulous today, I am loving every single person and thing that I see through my eyes and my perfect shades. I see them as fabulous too. In fact, we are all fabulous today. The sky is fabulous, the air is fabulous, the animals are fabulous, the ground is fabulous, the people I see are fabulous, everything around me is fabulous. Isn't fabulous so divine? I love it. I want to feel this way all the time, or at least as often as I can because it feels so delightful and fun. 

It isn't the things I'm wearing. I love them, and they are fun, but it isn't the things on my body. It is me. It is how I feel deep inside. I adore this feeling. When I add these beautiful and fun things to my body, I feel like that feeling deep inside that I don't pay attention to very much is allowed to come up to the surface and have fun with me. The things I'm wearing just enhance the feelings that are already within me. It is so marvelous when I allow this to happen. I want it much more often. I love being fabulous, feeling fabulous, and sharing my fabulousness with the entire world. 


"If You Allow Yourself To Feel Fabulous, You Are Fabulous!" -- Natalia Kills 

Spread Some Joy Today--Be Fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment