Monday, November 11, 2019

Daily Inspiration 11-11-19

"There is so much more that is 
going right in your world than wrong." 

-- Abraham, Esther Hicks 




New: Audio version

[Classic post from 6-21-15]

A really great way to live my life is to think that I am living in my dream. I get to choose what is in my dream. I get to choose what I focus on or ignore. Crime isn't in my world, it is in the world of other people. War and strife are not in my world. Unhappiness is not in my world. My world is at peace.

Here's a magical way to start each day from Abraham, Esther Hicks. Let's not call it an affirmation. Let's call it a blueprint. All buildings are built from a blueprint. Maybe write it down, print this out, and paste it where you can see it every morning and then read along. The magic begins the very first day:

"Today, I will look for reasons to feel good. Nothing is more important than that I feel good. Nothing is more important than that I choose thoughts that attract other thoughts that attract other thoughts that raise my vibrational frequency to the place where I can resonate with the positive aspects of the Universe."

If that's too long, feel free to shorten it to this:

"Today, I will look for reasons to feel good. Nothing is more important than that I feel good." That will do just fine. The magic begins on day one and continues with each day. Expect magic.

This bit really jumped off the page at me on Friday, June 19th from that day's message in the Ask and It Is Given perpetual calendar: "Once you are in control of the way you feel, you will enjoy it all: You will enjoy your exposure to the variety and contrast that helps you identify your desire--and you will enjoy the sensation of your own desire that is being launched from your own valuable perspective and is flowing from you."

This is the part that jumped off the page at me:  "Once you are in control of the way you feel, you will enjoy it all." And I'm still thinking about it today. It is so true.

In years past, and I've mentioned it several times in these Daily Inspirations, I often felt like a ball in a pinball machine emotionally. I was bouncing off this issue, that statement, getting flipped here and there, sinking to new lows, all the while trying to be so positive during the day at work. People would piss me off and I'd be in a funk about it. Things would go on in the world that I hated with a passion. My boss was an idiot more often than I cared for, and of course, it was never me. It was never my thinking. It was always what they did that caused problems with me. I was innocent. I was the victim.

That was a whole bunch of feeling sorry for myself and thinking I was not in charge of circumstances in my life, let alone the feelings I had about things. Sad, but true.

I have learned from much joyful study that I am in control of my world. What happens in my world is in my sole control. Anything that happens that I don't like is simply contrast that guides me to what my new desire is. I now control my emotions. I control how I choose to feel. If I feel a negative emotion, I can get excited because that is my guidance system at work, and it reminds me that in my world, I am in charge and I can change what I think and how I feel any time I so desire. And, in fact, that contrast creates that new desire which makes it so easy.

"Once you are in control of the way you feel, you will enjoy it all." That line is the ultimate guidance to me. It is where I have wanted to be and it is where I am because I know that I control my world, and every other person controls their own world. We come together in co-creation as we choose, yet ultimately, and delightfully, we are the final decision maker of our own way. We each can choose this or ignore it as we wish. I spent a lifetime looking for it (I could say it is the holy grail for me), and I relish that choice.

It is all choice, and the magic of beginning with this: "Today, I will look for reasons to feel good. Nothing is more important than that I feel good," which leads to the holy grail of, "Once you are in control of the way you feel, you will enjoy it all."


May The Choice Be With You. 

Spread Some Joy Today--because it simply cannot be helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment