Thursday, March 7, 2019

Daily Inspiration 3-7-19

"Illness or pain
is just an extension of negative emotion. 
When you are no longer feeling any resistance to it, 
it's a non-issue." 

-- Abraham, Esther Hicks




[Classic post from 4-25-18]

When I read the quote above, the first thing that popped into my mind was the title of The Beatles song, Let It Be. Then I immediately heard the song in my head.

Let's see if I remember the lyrics. . .

When I'm in my hour of darkness, that is when I need to sing: That's my final answer, let it be, let it be.

I used to feel so down and dreary, but now I have new eyes that see, me honor my emotion and let it be, let it be.

Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be. I now focus on the light of God and all the rest, I let it be.

I know it was something like that. And, of course, it is true and we know that in our own lives that regardless of what is currently vying for our attention, we always have the choice to choose the direction and amplification of our gaze.

To lament the negative emotion we are feeling, however justified we think we are, it is always and only harming ourselves. Even as someone or some situation seemed to have been the culprit in our feeling of demise and anger, it is our resistance to it--our struggle with that emotional jungle gym that causes increased pain and illness.

I have found the intense value in honoring the feeling that I am having, and then to simply and exquisitely let it be. Like this: "Oh, that's interesting. Hmm. I think I would rather look over here at that warm bright light!" As I turn toward that light, I am released from the torture of my own resistance. I am back in alignment with All-That-Is, my True Self, my Inner Being, my God within.

Here's a final bit for the moment from Abraham, Esther Hicks gleaned from the DVD, New Thoughts. New Ideas:

"It's about alignment. When you have things on your mind, and you do, And when these things that are on your mind are on your mind because they are active in your vibration, and that's the way it works, then it serves you to find a way of making those things that are on your mind fit in a way that feels good to you. And, that is the only medicine."


I'm Laying Down The Rope Now, Let It Be, Let It Be.

Spread Some Joy Today--feeling your way to health and joy. Others will notice!

No comments:

Post a Comment