Friday, April 22, 2016

Daily Inspiration 4-22-16

"We can never judge the lives of others, 
because each person knows 
only their own pain and renunciation. 

It's one thing to feel 
that you are on the right path, 
but it's another to think 
that yours is the only path." 

-- Paul Coelho 



I have found that this concept expressed in the above quote to be one of the hardest lessons for me to learn, but it resonates so clearly with me that I have now been practicing it for quite some time. And, I am in complete gratitude for the teachers who brought me the message and for the progress that I have made in practicing it my life. Prejudice is one of the most pervasive things in our world, and if we could just let go of that idea for a little while, we could see love instead, because there is truly only love when we uncover the prejudice.

Below is a perfect quote from Abraham, Esther Hicks expressing this in a way that helps me consider so much going on in the world. It reminds me of those beauty pageants where the girls all say they want world peace, but they don't really say what that is or what that means.

"World peace means one mindset big enough to make the decisions about what everybody else wants and the rest of the world conforming. That is the ultimate definition of world peace. You say, "Oh, let's get along!" And what each of you mean is, "You do what I want." A peaceful world means, "Everybody wanting what I want. Going along with what I want." And the only problem with that is: there are more than one of you, and you have endless desires that are born within you. The ultimate experience is everyone having their experience and launching their individual rockets of desire, and the Universe yielding to all of them simultaneously. And everybody not worrying about what anybody else created, and so, then allowing what they are wanting. What a world that is, when there are endless desirers--who are allowing the fulfillment of their own desires." 

We could also say that about the idea of World War, or world domination. It's such a big subject, and yet, it is as small as ourselves with one other person. The idea is the same, but the scale is so different. And yet, it isn't. It is still as small as our individual thoughts of what we think about how others should live.


Is It Possible To Love Unconditionally? I Say, "Yes!" It Is Certainly Worthy Of Practice. For My Own Sake At The Very Least. 

Spread Some Joy Today--by finding love in everything in your life. It is always there.

No comments:

Post a Comment