Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Daily Inspiration 4-12-16

"What comes at you comes from you." 

-- Bert Winn 



I woke up this morning thinking about my role in these Daily Inspirations. I think the best I can do is to share something that I've learned that moved me, point in the direction of that learning, and relax in the personal sharing of experience and thought toward something that is in some tiny or large way inspiring, uplifting, engaging, or enlightening.

Most of the time spent doing these is spent in contemplation of sharing something worthwhile. I like sharing my personal connection in spite of the fact that it often puts me out there on a limb so to speak because I like that personal touch from others as well. It's less like philosophy and more like trial and error.

So, that led me to what legacy I might like to have from all this effort and time. What would I distill from all that has transpired since 2009, where if nothing else was learned, what would I see as the most important and yet simple?

Then, almost immediately, I saw the quote above, "What comes at you comes from you." How simply that is said, and how accurate from my learning.

I think the most important thing I have learned is that we are creators and we create by our thought, and our emotions tell us how aligned with our Source those thoughts are, where feeling good is in alignment and feeling not good is away from alignment. And that we are connected to Source 100% of the time, and that Source seeks our joy, our best experience, which is why feeling good resonates with what our Source desires for us. It is the most simple and yet most profound concept of how to enjoy our lives that I have found. It is not religion, and yet far more grand than any religion could possibly be. It is control of our lives as we would like to control it and enjoy it. 

When a reader writes to me that they now know that they have control of their lives because of this simple teaching, it is so empowering to me to see them so empowered in themselves.

There are so many things that I've learned over my lifetime that seemed to ring true, but didn't hold true. In other words, it sounded good, but it didn't resonate and feel good. Often it was more like manipulation, where if you do these ten things, and each of those ten things have ten other sub-points, and so on and so on. It is so easy to get lost and forever confused in that kind of teaching. Yet truth is simple, not complicated. We are the ones who often complicate things, when in reality it leads us somewhere else entirely.

If I were to try to teach a child, or any other person something to be a perfect guide to their entire lives, it would be the bolded paragraph above--that they are creators, and that they are in control, and everything that comes, comes from themselves, because they are the creators of their life, and that this is something to rejoice in.


The Peace And Joy Of Simplicity And Understanding. 

Spread Some Joy Today--by choosing your joy as you will and sharing it as you see fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment