Friday, September 4, 2015

Daily Inspiration 9-4-15

"Life is supposed to be fun." 

-- Abraham, Esther Hicks 



It's funny how messages draw messages, thought attracts thoughts. It must be that whole Law of Attraction thing.

Yesterday, I was sharing with a friend at lunch about enjoying myself more, and with some others about working less--not only less, but pretty much when I choose to--and that I called that freedom! I must have planned it that way since that's the way it is now, but it may not have been consciously. Regardless of the intention, I am in Heaven on Earth.

Then, this morning I got up and opened my overnight emails, several of which are daily inspirational messages that I subscribe to. These messages were on the same wavelength, so I thought I must share them too.

The first is from The Universe, a.k.a., Mike Dooley:

"You really don't have to try so hard, Terry. That's why there are magic and miracles. Remember? Tallyho, The Universe"

I thought, how perfect! I agree, or I have learned to agree. The second is from Abraham, Esther Hicks from a workshop in Salt Lake City UT on September 9th, 2000:

"Reduce your workload by 30% and increase your fun load by 30% and you will increase your revenues by 100%. And you will increase your productivity by 10,000%. (If there could be such a percentage.) More fun, less struggle--more results on all fronts."

Don't you just love it when things come together in harmony?


Great Minds Think Alike. 

Spread Some Joy Today--by letting go of that struggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment