Friday, February 3, 2012

Daily Inspiration 2-3-12

"Remembering that I'll be dead soon is the most important tool
I've ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life.
Because almost everything--all external expectations, all pride,
all fear of embarrassment or failure--these things just fall away
in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important."

-- Steve Jobs

 
What a great philosophy to live fully. . . NOW! And, in reading it, I had to reflect and think if I have been letting things, circumstances or other people stop me from doing what I want to do. I also know there isn't time or resources to do everything that comes into my mind, yet in looking back I believe that I have accepted challenges to do and become even in the face of fear or uncertainty. What is more interesting is that I am doing it much more often now than ever before and it feels. . .


AWESOME!


 
Just Because You Want To Do Something, Doesn't Mean You Have To Do It Very Long To Have Done It.

Spread Some Joy Today--Decide to do something you've been putting off. Maybe something simple, maybe more complicated, but doing it is where the joy is!

No comments:

Post a Comment