Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Daily Inspiration 12-11-19

"Reach out and touch someone." 

-- AT&T commercial message 



New: Audio version

[Classic post 7-22-15]

Today, I had several people on my mind and I acted on that message. I gave them each a call. And, guess what? It was perfect timing for all included. That is quite interesting and telling. There are days where I have those urges and do not act on them. It would have been perfect then too, but I wasn't at home. I was somewhere else.

The more I get into all of this stuff about knowing myself, the more I see that I just need to follow the guidance in front of me. It seems to always work out. The only roadblock is me.


Thank God My Guidance Is Tenacious. 

Spread Some Joy Today--What else would you like to spread? I think joy is a great choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment