Sunday, July 15, 2018

Daily Inspiration 7-15-18

"I can't imagine anything worse 
than being required to have fun." 

-- Scott Westerfeld 




[Classic post from 4-23-14]

Yes. Just imagine being required to have fun. What a heavy load to bear. Can you imagine going to work and being required to have fun? It's ridiculous, don't you think?

NOT.

I tell you this. I am having so much more fun now in what I do than I've ever experienced before. It's been building and building and I have no idea when it will taper off. In fact, I don't really expect that any time soon.

I even do silly things, just to experience it. I make my office into a vacation resort area. Whatever. It's all just a whole bunch of fun. I have fun driving to visit clients, going for a leisurely walk. It really doesn't matter what I'm doing anymore. I find a way to thoroughly enjoy myself.

One of history's richest men, Andrew Carnegie said this: "There is little success where there is little laughter." I have to agree.


Life Is Short. Have Some Fun. You Get To Choose. 

Spread Some Joy Today--by raising someone's spirits. There's nothing so wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment