Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Daily Inspiration 8-19-14

"At any given time 
the universe is giving you 
the best result possible." 

-- Deepak Chopra 


Consider the possibility that the universe gives us the focus of our thinking and giving us the best possible result based on that asking. Then, if what we are receiving is not what we are wanting, the question would be with what we are asking rather than what we are receiving. Perhaps we are asking with a lot of doubt. Maybe we are even thinking about how things don't happen well for us.

I was listening to someone who is normally positive the other day, and he said, "it's just my luck for that to happen!" He wasn't referring to a good or beneficial thing, but something that based on his inference was a common result in his life that he didn't much like, yet he talked about it as if it was the way it is in his life as if fate is his deserved result and that the fate is looking unfavorably on him.

Luck has nothing to do with it unless that is what we offer up. A better idea would be to say it the way we want it to be rather than the way it seems to be or the way we are perhaps used to receiving. Sometimes it is very hard, or at least it seems that way, to go against the way things have been for us.

The first step that I have learned that is changing my life in this is to tell a different story. I love the phrase that I picked up from Esther Hicks, "things are always working out for me!" What a wonderful phrase to say over and over again until you actually believe it to be true. Things are always working out for me. I just cannot seem to get it wrong. Good things are coming to me--in fact, they are seeking me out for well being and joy. God is giving me all things good and for my own good and to my ultimate benefit. Everything is always working out for me! 

So, I recommend that it is good to consider that what Deepak Chopra said is very true: "At any given time the universe is giving you the best result possible." We can decide to take full advantage of this by accepting that idea and realizing more clearly exactly what we are asking and what conversations we have about ourselves with others.


"Ask For Nothing Less Than Inspiration." -- Deepak Chopra 

Spread Some Joy Today--by accepting your role as a creator of your own life. Creating some joy will benefit you and everyone around you. Let go of the rope and allow joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment