Monday, January 6, 2014

Daily Inspiration 1-6-14

"Don't worry about what the world needs. 
Ask what makes you come alive and do that, 
because what the world needs 
is people who have come alive." 

 -- Howard Thurman 


I find such interesting talks and sharing going on at Ted.com and once in a while one stands out enough that I share it in the Daily Inspirations. This is an inspiring video to say the least and has so much to consider in its short timeframe. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.



"I have cerebral palsy. I shake all the time," Maysoon Zayid announces at the beginning of this exhilarating, hilarious talk. (Really, it's hilarious.) "I'm like Shakira meets Muhammad Ali." With grace and wit, the Arab-American comedian takes us on a whistle-stop tour of her adventures as an actress, stand-up comic, philanthropist and advocate for the disabled.



It's Always Interesting To See How Others Shine. 

Spread Some Joy Today--Be yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment