Saturday, January 4, 2014

Daily Inspiration 1-4-14

"Whatever the present moment contains, 
accept it as if you had chosen it. 
Always work with it, not against it." 

 -- Eckhart Tolle 


I didn't know it was possible, but it has come true. I used to say that I've gotten so good at almost automatically going to plan B when plan A isn't happening the way I imagined it.

What has come true is accepting things as if I created them on purpose. I see things happening a certain way in my imagination, and lately, none of them have happened quite that way, but I don't miss a lick going to the acceptance of the way it is part and making the best of the situation that is before me.

Just in the last two days, I have had two projects go differently and yet come out perfectly anyway. It is still amazing to realize this and accept it. I have learned to go for it, but lighten up.


Practicing Is So Effective To Learn To Live A Different Way. 

Spread Some Joy Today--Free yourself from self-inflicted burdens. Joy is in the release.

No comments:

Post a Comment