Saturday, September 9, 2017

Daily Inspiration 9-9-17

"Life will give you whatever experience
is most helpful for the evolution
of your consciousness.
How do you know this is the experience
you need? Because this is the experience
you are having at this moment."

-- Eckhart Tolle



[Classic post from 1-11-13]

All I can think of to share tonight is a bit about my emotional rollercoaster of a day today. I promise to be brief.

It began early this morning responding to a friend's email and giving love and encouragement, and I shared this quote above with him as well. That was a great start. Then I got some computer work done for a few hours

Just after noon, I was in a meeting briefly that was not my idea of a good time, and since it was not set up by me, I just went with it. It gave me concern and I didn't feel good, but in my typical trooper-life fashion, I decided to do my best to let it go and move my emotions step by step to a higher place where I could just let go of it completely.

That wasn't working so well, but I wasn't giving up.

Then another afternoon meeting that was good and I was quiet through most of it with my partner doing the talking. He's good at that. But, it appeared to be coming to an end without covering what I thought was the most important issue, so I chimed in. I was probably a bit intense. (My passion for what I do mostly). But, I knew that early part of the day was working on me.

Then evening came. I decided to share my thoughts about how I felt earlier and that went well, though it was emotional too. Then, from out of the blue I got some most encouraging words from someone who has not been supportive for a long time. I almost cried. It was so special and was exactly what I needed. It was a very simple phrase: "We'll get through this. . ."


Wow. Another Great Day In Paradise . . .

Spread Some Joy Today--"Everything works out in the end. If it hasn't worked out, trust me, it's not the end." -- From the film, The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel

No comments:

Post a Comment