Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Daily Inspiration 12-20-16

"The day the power of love 
overrules the love of power, 
the world will know peace." 

-- Mahatma Gandhi 



Well, that's nice. . . but why wait for eternity? Because it will likely be an eternity before there is world peace. It's a pipe dream. Relying on any situation or thing or idea outside of ourselves for peace means that we have zero control over it, and as we cannot control it, we cannot have it the way we want it.

There is no such thing as world peace, but there is such a thing as personal peace, or inner peace. If I want world peace, I must become peace. There is no way to peace. Peace is the way.

How can I expect others to be peaceful if I am not? Do as I say, not as I do? I want you to act the way you should act, while I get to choose what that is?

I recently read a bit by Abraham, Esther Hicks where it said something like this (my paraphrase): "There are as many worlds as there are perceivers of the world." In other words, we all see through our own eyes and we call create the world that we see in one way or another. In this case, there can be world peace. Our own world. Our own world peace. Peace within our world. Peace within.


I Turn My Expectations Of Others Upon Myself. I Accept Responsibility For My Own Peace. 

Spread Some Joy Today--by choosing for yourself without any concern about how others may choose, or even whether they will choose or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment