Thursday, December 15, 2016

Daily Inspiration 12-15-16

"You don't have to feel like a failure, 
powerless, or even depressed 
in order to feel like shit. 
In fact, any reason will do." 

-- Albert K. Strong 



There are so many good reasons to feel like shit. Wonderful reasons. Justified reasons. All of them work as good as the other. Whatever our focus it is justified in one way or another, and there is so much help to have us focus on problems in our lives and all around the world, that we don't really even have to ask. It is given regardless.

What a great way to start an inspirational message, right? There's always plenty to feel like shit about as we choose to focus there. Yet, as we choose to focus on what feels delightful, we will find all manner of reasons to feel good, and even way better than good. We could be overwhelmed with joy if we really got into it. But, I'm not so sure we can actually be overwhelmed when it comes to joy. . .

I was reading a few bits this morning and was amazed how they all lined up. For example, this popped out at me from Wayne Dyer: "Remember, it's always about being in harmony with your Source. Your thoughts can either emerge from a beingness that's in rapport with intention or in contradiction to it." 

I loved this bit from Abraham, Esther Hicks: "When you take the problems of the world on your shoulders, your body doesn't feel good. It's just that simple. Leave the problems of the world to the individual problem-makers of the world, and you be the joy-seeker that your are." 

Here's another from Abraham, Esther Hicks: "Make a decision of what you want, give your attention there, find the feeling place of it--and you're there instantly. There is no reason for you to suffer or struggle your way to or through anything." 

I have learned that as I think, I create my reality. That is hard to take sometimes because there seems to be so much outside influence in play; however, that outside influence is predominantly created in response to our focus and thought. The Law of Attraction helps us with more thoughts matching the vibration of our current thoughts. I get it and know how it works, and I can see it working in my life and in the lives of others.

Plus, I have studied this so much, that you'd think I couldn't get any new insights, but that would be wrong. I got another one today right between the eyes--or at least, that's the way it felt.

Whatever we want, whether health instead of illness, abundance instead of lack, peace instead of turmoil and such, we have to focus on what we want. Yet, in a world where we have conditioned ourselves to be reminded of lack in so many ways from our past for example, we think so often about that lack. Lack of this, not enough of that, never getting ahead, too much month at the end of the money, and the list goes on and on. I can still remember my step-father opening the fridge and yelling, "who drank the last of the milk?" My invited friend spoke up that he did, and my step-dad was so upset with him. My friend wasn't sure why it was being saved for no one in particular. But, that is pure lack thinking, isn't it?

So, we have this energy of lack going on inside. We decide that we want abundance, and follow the idea of Abraham to visualize abundance and to get that feeling of abundance, and we do for a few seconds, and then we go back to our daily life currently filled with lack expressions and thoughts.

We find that it is so much work to try to "think positive" when the reality is showing us otherwise. So, we often give up on the "airy-fairy" new-age thoughts create my reality stuff, and stay where we are. Or, if not giving up, we do so little toward what we want, while spending the majority of our time with our current reality of lack.

So this morning, I thought about the Law of Attraction being easily confused by us; albeit, it is no respecter of person or thought, in that I visualized one abundant scenario, and thought about my abundance for a few seconds one time today, and then I ended the day having visualized my reality of lack, and my thoughts of lack 55 times. Which do you think the Law of Attraction spent the most time on? It was giving me more thoughts to match my vibration of lack.

But, forcing myself to think positive thoughts, and to have abundant thoughts is so hard. My Emotional Guidance System tells me that I am feeling good when I think abundance because it is aligned with my Source of Well-Being, and as I think otherwise, I feel bad. I am then feeling bad more than feeling good. Sometimes we might call that feeling normal.

So, here's the learning from this morning. We don't have to sit and concentrate on abundant thoughts to overcome the lack thoughts, we merely, and delightfully only need to remain in alignment or resonating with our Inner Being by deciding to feel good. At the same time, we must let go of more and more of the resistance that we've accumulated with the lack thoughts.

It doesn't much matter what the thoughts are, but we want to feel better, and feel good when we think them. Any good feeling thought is in alignment with abundance. Any bad feeling thought is out of alignment with our Source which is abundance.

The only rule if there were to be any rules would be the decision and the choice to want to feel good. As we think of anything that feels bad, we know we do not want it, and so as we choose to let loose our grip on that rope, even as it may have been such a habit, we can pivot and choose to focus on something, anything, that causes us to feel good. Any thought. Look at a bush or a hummingbird, or the sky. It just doesn't matter what it is. As we are feeling good, the Law of Attraction will now bring us more that will help us to continue to feel good, even all throughout the day.

Don't worry about focusing thoughts on anything in particular, focus instead on anything that causes a good feeling inside. Every good thing comes from this resonance or alignment within.


I Am In A Powerful Place As I Choose To Feel Good. 

Spread Some Joy Today--by thinking of any thought that feels good. Joy is called forth by such thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment