Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Daily Inspiration 5-11-16

"Sometimes my cup overflows 
with gratitude and I am in awe 
of the blessing I've received." 

-- Terry Minion 



It is delightfully amazing how something comes to you at the perfect time and as it is accepted, it becomes a part of who you are. I've had so many of those times, and yesterday was one such day. It is also fascinating to me how these things come into being and expand, like following a narrow path that leads into a shining metropolis.

I could write about this experience and what I learned for days on end, but I will keep it short, though I am quite unable to keep it to myself.

I subscribe to emails from Marie Forleo. I love her videos and think she is a fascinating person on the Internet. Yesterday, she shared a talk that she did on Oprah Winfrey's Supersoul Sessions, which are much like TED talks but range from 24-35 minutes each, and from well-known authors and speakers. I've heard of Supersoul Sunday, but never really plugged into it, and knew nothing about all that is going on at supersoul.tv until Marie shared her talk and I saw the supersoul.tv website.

I very much enjoyed Marie's talk about how everything is 'figureoutable,' a term her mother taught her at a young age about self-reliance and creativity. In the video window was four thumbnail sized video images of other talks in the SuperSoul Sessions, so I watched another by Eckart Tolle that I enjoyed very much. Then, I watched a talk by Dr. Shefali Tsabary, who I was unfamiliar with, and I was fascinated by her talk about parenting that was so insightful and deeply touching, yet so simple as to feel perfectly wise. I was very impressed with this unique talk.

Next, I watched the talk by Kris Carr about living a crazy, sexy life, as she has learned how to do with cancer in her body. Then, I watched Oprah's own talk about shedding the weight to a better life which addressed her own struggle with her body and the path she is now on, appreciating the journey as a whole. Next, I watched the video of India.Arie of whom I was completely unaware, but became a huge fan from this short 'songversation' expressing her life, lessons and journey.

Then I watched Deepak Chopra, one of my favorite authors, then Elizabeth Gilbert gave a moving talk, along with Janet Mock. I was completely blown away by one of my most favorite authors and speakers, Marianne Williamson. This talk about Universal intentions, and much more, was so profound to me as to feel like the top of my head blew off like a volcano of insight and understanding. Wow!

In so many of these talks because they were personal and touching, I shed tears--many tears, many times. I spent virtually the entire day yesterday watching, learning, feeling emotion, being amazed, and absolutely and completely full of gratitude. I hardly knew who to thank. Of course Marie Forleo, sent me the email with the link that led me to the other talks, and Oprah Winfrey created the environment, exposure, promotion to the entire range of talks. I haven't yet seen all of them because there are so many. I wanted to write Oprah and gush my thanks and I'm sure she hears stuff like that all the time. I wanted to write each of the people I watched in the videos and express how moved I was with their talk, and sharing themselves and their travels. I felts stifled almost not knowing how to express my gratitude for such a moving day that moves me still just thinking about it.

Then, I thanked God, the Universe, The All-That-Is for this. I was thanking the Creator of the Law of Attraction which helped bring this to me and ultimately, it is the Creator, God, the Universe, All-That-Is, and a thousand other names to describe this that guides all that is responsible and my gratitude here is perfectly placed. I am also thanking those involved as I have so briefly described above, and sharing it all here to express my gratitude and joy outwardly. I am blessed greatly. Thank you.


Sometimes Your Cup Runneth Over And It Feels Like Gratitude Isn't Enough. But Gratitude Is ALWAYS Enough Because It Is Love. 

Spread Some Joy Today--by sharing your joy. That's how easy it is. Share it in a text, a letter, a blog, yelling from a mountain top. You get to choose the venue.

No comments:

Post a Comment