Saturday, April 28, 2018

Daily Inspiration 4-28-18

"Take your life in your own hands, and what happens?
A terrible thing: no one to blame."

-- Erica Jong


"God has entrusted me with myself."

-- Epictetus




[Classic post from 7-31-10]

It may be a bit lonely at first, and fully empowering as I relax in the acceptance that I alone make decisions for me. Of course, that's when I'm in acceptance instead of when I'm in denial. I've been down that river. Didn't like it much, really. Today, I'm accepting the responsibility for me. And, today, I am thankful that God has entrusted me with myself. I am worthy and I accept.


It Ain't My Mother, Or My Brother, or The Other. It's Me.

Spread Some Joy Today--Take charge today and make a decision or two that will set you free today! The joy will be felt all around you.

No comments:

Post a Comment