Sunday, April 12, 2020

Daily Inspiration 4-12-20

"Sometimes we are feeling off, bad, not good, 
 not alive, and we don't know why. 
Then something awakens us and makes it clear
as if we have been blind to it all before, 
 and then we come alive again. 
What a special moment that is." 

-- Albert K. Strong 



Audio version

[Classic post from 12-12-15]

There are so many ways to learn something. I was watching the movie, Jenny's Wedding tonight and I enjoyed it very much. Jenny's sister, Anne, played by Grace Gummer found herself after being lost for a long time. Her dialogue was so interesting that I had to record it:

"When I looked at the dead grass, I realized I was unhappy. Happy people don't have dead grass. And then it was like the chicken and the egg--I couldn't figure out which came first, happiness or green grass? 

So I started watering it, and the more I started watering it, the happier I felt. And then it came back to life." 

Later, she said this: "When I move away and sell that house, that grass will die. I know it will. But my grass--the grass that is inside of me, will always be green." 


Wow. That Spoke Volumes About Life. Volumes. 

Spread Some Joy Today--by coming alive again.

No comments:

Post a Comment