Sunday, January 12, 2020

Daily Inspiration 1-12-20

"Remind yourself that you are loved. 
Not only loved but adored. 
You are loved unconditionally. 
Use sticky notes, posters, photos, 
or whatever helps to remind you. 
Just remember that you are loved. 
No matter what. 
No matter what. 
No matter what." 

-- Terry Minion 



New: Audio version

[Classic post from 8-28-15]

It is amazing what a simple reminder can do to lift a person up, to feel loved, valued, wanted, and more. Some are just touching and others are equal to moving a mountain. I have reminders all over my office, on my computer, on the walls, my Abraham, Esther Hicks perpetual calendar, and more. They help. They remind me that I am loving and that I am loved.

When was the last time you really felt adored? That is such a delightful and yet powerful feeling. I hope you feel it often--every day even. If not, please do as I have and find something that reminds you of that feeling so that you can feel it too every time you look at the photo, note, letter, whatever. You absolutely deserve to feel it, and it is totally okay to post reminders to yourself to help you along.

Don't wait for someone else to bring you this feeling. You can feel it in your imagination, in your body and mind right now. You could post notes all over your house to remind yourself, or remind your spouse or your kids or other family members too. Love is meant to be shared, as I am sharing with you now. It is multiplied when it is shared.


Remind Yourself: You Are Adored. You Are Loved. You Are Valued And Valuable. You Matter. You Make A Difference Just By Being Alive. You Are Blessed. 

Spread Some Joy Today--by spreading the word through your feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment